Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Weekend :: Shopping & Brunch Party


I have to stop to being so happy lately.. When I am happy, I shop a lot. There are so many things in life to be grateful of. It could be a conversation with a friend, a soft cashmere sweater, or a divine tasting slice of cake for breakfast. I am not telling you to dream in your fairy land that everything is perfect, I am asking you to see the goods beyond the bads. Everything will come easier when you have a simple positive attitude; superstition will not get you anywhere.

So over my eventful weekend, I had a good few moments alone. I went shopping; bad choice when HB is not around me. I got quite a few things – couple pairs of faux leather leggings (on sale now!), a quilted coat, and… this is my favorite - a pair of shoes I spotted at Winners! I’ve had my eyes on these leather ones since last summer, and I found the suede version of it with almost half price! What a steal!



On Sunday, we hosted a brunch party with 6 friends and had such a blast! We had bacon, sausages, potato wedges, prosciutto with cucumber, coleslaw, assorted fruits, OJ, coffee, beer (haha) and HB's signature fluffy pancakes :) I think we should do that more often. Thanks everyone for coming and cleaning up all the food.

I also did a chapter of reading, but that's about it; I need to work harder this week!

That sums up my awesome weekend, I hope you had a great one too! Thank you so much for reading.

xoxo

..