Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Free Bird at Last!


Finally done my exam and with a great mark! 
All the dedication was worth it in the end, I love proving myself to myself.

Please let me catch up on my sleep, all the TV dramas, all the nail paintings and just laying in bed doing absolutely nothing! Hug my elephant to sleep, crank up the AC and roll myself into my most comfortable duvet - I can sleep forever. 

At the same time, I can finally start planning my NYC trip and resume furniture shopping with HB! I am super excited of all the money we are going to spend to make up our first little home. Every bit is worth it, this is what I work for - a family of our own.

Work has been absolutely insane lately. We had a big earthquake at work. We were technically bought by another company, and we have lost more than half of the team. Only a few of us got an offer, this has made us all very emotional lately. I've got a raise and a promotion, it is very nice to get recognized of all the work I have done right; but at the same time, it's not all about the money and position that you get. But it is what is it, until we meet again, all the best.

Thanks for coming by and thanks so much for reading!

倒數一個人遊紐約:19天

xoxo

..