Monday, July 28, 2014

Getting Prepared...


Our time travels from a promise ring from our first Anniversary together to getting our first piece of furniture this past weekend, that heartwarming feeling... is simply irreplaceable. One of the best feelings in the world is when you hug someone you love and they hug you back even tighter, or you come home and jump in bed and start kissing your man for over 40 times all over his dirty face. 

Dear Honey, I hope it has been a happy 40 months journey with me, because I have been and everyday I am still learning from you. Never thought there is a someone out there who is so simple all the time until I met you. This may not be the most expensive ring in the world, but it is definitely most valuable to me because this marks the beginning of my wonder life since they first day you have held my left hand. Everything has its beauty, thank you for seeing my perfections through the imperfections.


Happy 40 months Honey, and seriously, many many more to come...


Couch - checked!
Bed - checked!
Dining set - checked!
Lighting fixture - checked!
Study desk - checked!

Aside from spending crazy amounts of money over the weekend, HB also brought me to my first ever ever non-asian concert! It was Bruno Mar's Moonshine Jungle Tour - and we had such an amazing time don't even know how to explain it. This is definitely by far the best concert I have ever been to in my life! 

Counting down to NYC :: 6 days

Everything is ready, booked all my tickets, shows and made reservations to most of the meals. I have also finally finished my trip itinerary and also arranged pick up of my new purse. My life is super exciting right now, I just know I am waking up to something beautiful everyday. Also went to meet with Mimi to pick up her wedding invitation, went to have lunch with Marco to pick up his wedding invitations as well. I love weddings and I can't wait till September because we just booked our condo closing pre-delivery inspection today!

Thanks so much for reading, hope you are having a wonderful week.

xoxo

..