Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hello 29!

 

As I waved goodbye to my best year by far in my life, this morning I woke up with a kiss from my Fiance and a sweet message from a very close girlfriend to remind myself how blessed I am to be 29.



Honey, oh I mean Fiance, brought me out for dinner last night to this back alley/back yard barbeque dining place - Big Crow. I absolutely LOVED it! The environment was so easy, perfect for HH, and the food was super delicious, great price! The rack of baby back ribs we ordered was smoked to perfection, super flavorful, definitely way better than the ones with a lot of sauce. On some of the days, they even have a live jazz band going on... damn I will be back. I highly recommend this place!

Photo by Big Crow
Photo by Big Crow

During dinner, Fiance and I have been so chatty. We are USUALLY not this chatty, like it was non-stop chatting. We started planning out the next year and a half in our little brains. First of all, we have to settle from the move first, and then we will tackle one thing at a time. It is going to be another insanely busy year, but yet, every time I look at him when he was talking, he was always smiling, and I was too. At the end of the day, that is all it matters; that we are both happy.

All my life, I have been looking for a partner like this. He makes it feel like all of the previous ones does not even matter at all... :)


This is the best card I have ever received from him.. he mentioned so much, but the one sentence that really caught my eye and made me tear was "...can't wait till we have kids!" 

xoxo

..