Wednesday, August 6, 2014

We are Engaged!

Photo Taken By Andy While Waiting

The perfect proposal with beautiful music by a Cellist and a Violinist, 
surrounded by strangers holding cameras for Andy, 
everyone clapping, rooting and saying congratulations!

New York City Central Park - Bethesda Terrace & Fountain

I cannot ask for this to be done in any other way, 
it was absolutely perfect and definitely the biggest surprise in my life!

Thank you to my best friends Joanne and Janice for pulling this together with Andy, 
Samson and Alyssa for coordinating in getting the ring plus hiding it.

Thank you all for picking us up from the airport with balloons and cake! 

Beautiful Traditional Red Roses & Absolutely Perfect Ring


August 4th of 2014 -- has been a very very special day. 
I received a package at my hotel, 
the best man I have ever known has proposed to me (now my Fiancé), 
and also Happy Birthday Mom!!! 


I will never forget this, my kids are going to hear this story every year...

Here are some pictures of my puffy eyes, let's do a real re-cap of this New York trip when I am more calmed now and believing this is reality :) 
If I knew this was going to happen, I wouldn't wear my Birkenstock.. -_-"

Thank you so much for reading, 
for coming by, 
and for going through this beautiful journey with me!

xoxo,
Mrs. Fung-to-be

..