Friday, September 5, 2014

Evening Stroll :: Burger & Ice Cream


Yay! It's Friday again!

HB did his exam on Tuesday and he took me out for an evening on Wednesday :) No matter how tired he is and how much he needed rest, he always insists to take me out the day after his exam every time. There is nothing more I can ask from this man, every minute we spend together is quality time.


We visited Porchetta & Co for a very, very, very delicious pork roast burger! Nothing more need to be said. It was a savory, semi-fatty and deliciously moist boneless pork roast of Italian culinary tradition in a freshly made sandwich bun.


The evening was early and we took a 1.5 km walk (in my heels)  to the new hot spot in town - Bang Bang Ice Cream & Bakery. It was worth the walk because we even went to through the Trinity Bellwoods Park, it was a very nice stroll and I'd like to visit again. HB had the nutella puff with halva (black and white sesame) icecream; and I had the egg waffle with fresh mint with chocolate chip and cinnamon toast ice cream. Yummm! Our line up was not long as all, only a few in front of us but we were there quite early around 7 pm.

The happy girl who found ice cream after dinner

Ever since I have been with HB, he randomly takes pictures of my back or whenever I am not looking. And it is through these photos, I have finally realized, or admit to, that my head is really gigantic compared to my petite body.

We got a call yesterday saying our closing date would be delayed for one month! T_T well happy and sad; I was excited for the move, but now we have even more time to prepare. Let's look on the bright side because the compensation was quite good :)

Thanks for coming by and have a wonderfullll weekend!

xoxo

..