Monday, September 8, 2014

Friday Wedding :: Congrats Mimi & Roger

Who changed my last name? (Kimmy Wong, please.)

Attending weddings is one of my favorite things to do in life. Weddings always remind me that love exists. I can't wait to make everyone cry at my wedding, like how I would always always end up crying at theirs.

 This is our first time attending a wedding reception on a Friday evening, after work. It was a challenge to not look over-dressed for work and not under-dressed for the reception. I think we pulled it off okay right? For the boys, it was easy-wheezy, they always wear dress shirt and pants anyway.





Congratulations to our friends, Mimi & Roger! 
I wish you both all the best of health, happiness and eternal love. Thank you for such a beautiful wedding and wondering night with many many great memories.


Thanks for coming by! 

xoxo

..