Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Shut Up! I'm Sick!


I am finally fully recovered from this stupid flu-cold virus thing that has gone completely viral around me! Everyone at home, at work, at everywhere was sick. When you’re sick, the little things are everything. Suddenly the most simple things seem like the biggest treat in the world, like, taking a bath, hot tea. the ability to breathe...


Man, I missed breathing.

I loveee to whine to my boyfriend all day long 'i'm dyingggg...' when I'm sick, he thinks I'm funny and cute but I really meant it when I said it.

So, with that, I thought I would write out some of the extremely little things that have made my sick days just that much more enjoyable:
  • Morning Juice
    waking up and drinking fruits/vegetables just makes me feel like I’ll be better ASAP. my holy grail mix is orange, celery, carrot, ginger - full of vitamin C, best flu fighter and immune system booster.
  • Taking a Shower
    wow, I feel like a new human. I can breathe while I’m in the shower and afterwards I’m just so thankful to not feel as sick and gross. Also, I feel like I’ve accomplished something because I took a shower, people. That’s some real activity. 
  • Bluray Concerts on Loop All.Day.Long.
    only thing that keeps me alive, and during that, please don't talk to me
  • Blankets
    they just FEEL better, you know? I just want to be wrapped in one all the time.
  • Hot Tea
    chamomile, peppermint, honey lemon, jasmine... I am living on this stuff.
  • 'Bones'
     I wish Gossip Girl and How I Met Your Mother are still playing but they are not, so this is my next go-to show.
  • Socks
    yep, socks.
  • Clean Sheets
    nothing feels as good as my bed. nothing. minus my couch. that feels pretty awesome too. 

Do you have any favorites for sick days? Or are you reading this and thinking ‘I don’t like ANYTHING when I’m sick because I’m SICK, like hello!’ Oh and that smell of pancakes in the kitchen! It’s a sick day miracle!

倒數過大禮吉日:4天
xoxo
..