Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Picture Story


I am back! Just in time for the last day of 2014~ Christmas was very nice for us this year, we didn't do much but just spent a lot of time with close friends and both families.. 

where should we start?



[馮。黃] 第一次做冬
missing alex in this perfect family photo :\
dad cooked an amazing meal for all of us that day, i was very happy!


made these cute royal icing cookies for everybody to enjoy.. whenever i posts pictures of food i make, mom always leave a comment saying where is her share. so i made a big batch for her and her friends to share.


we decided to stay home for christmas eve this year.. it is our first christmas in our first home together! made a simple meal for HB and I, seafood in white wine broth and baked chicken thighs - simple yet delicious.


HB never fails to surprise me in any occasion.. even though we live together, he always finds a way to hide things and surprises me! this year on the day before christmas, i woke up to my stocking stuffer! he just knows i want a new phone and a puppy, and he got me both! this "puppy" will do for now..  


'if you have a feeling about something, it is probably right.'


he opened his present right at 12am! big kid at heart :)


sorry i was so sick that day with my massive headache, but here is christmas money from my parents to us! and...


we got a tv! our tv was a 50" but we got a LED smart 55"! thanks mom & dad!


more photos of the loving us.. hope our love, care and patience for each other will continue through the rest of our lives.. i want to hold hands forever.



last but not least - my best gift for this christmas was... my three best girls all said 'YES!' to be my bridesmaids!! i hope you all are happy to receive my invitation box.. i put a lot of time and effort into it and as i said, all i wanted for my wedding was having you three being there every step of the way. I cannot imagine my big day without any of you!

[left] vivian*bridesmaid [middle] joanne*bridesmaid [right] janice*maid of honor


2014對我來說實在是好年~ 
 
太多感恩的地方

一回想已經足夠令我淚盈滿眶
謝謝在身邊的每一個你
無論順境與否都一直一直陪伴

2014,我會超級想念你的!!
祝大家2015年,健健康康好運連連!!

xoxo

..