Saturday, July 11, 2015

Terre Bleu


We should really be doing something about the wedding but instead we went to the lavender farm and enjoyed a very sunny weekend! 





The farm is really not that big and definitely not as nice as seen on their website, but I think to myself, somethings are meant to be this way - so you can learn to make the best out of it. Some people are wishing what you are taking for granted everyday, so make sure you do not forget what you already have today. 

By that means, as usual, I had a wonderful day with my Fiance :) The in-house lavender ice cream was pretty yummy though, it saved me from the super hot sunny day.

Today we were supposed to go shopping for some DIY stuff that we are doing for the wedding... we got one out of six things on the list! LOL totally failed. I think I'm the laziest bride ever! This wedding planning thing has been much easier than I have ever imagined. I thought I was supposed to be running around doing all sorts of things? Sometimes I feel like maybe I am not doing this right if it's this enjoyable...

good night.

xoxo

..